Take a recap of the 2017 program and read about the 2018 program below
These are the teams of the 2017 innovation program:
At Young Sustainable Impact, you will meet with other young professionals around the world to solve the Sustainable Development Goals set out by the United Nations.
innovation program 2018
Application process round 1: January 15 - February 15 with total of 3 rounds to get in.
Program online: April 3 - August 11
Program Oslo: August 12 - August 26
Do you have a burning desire and relentless drive to create solutions for a better world? Our startup program aims to create new startups from scratch, by creating new teams and working online in a new way to make fantastic projects happen. We are dedicated to making real solutions happen, to impact the world in a real and measurable way.
During the 5-month innovation program, you and your team will go through team building, design thinking, and a prototyping process, before arriving Oslo, Norway in August 2018. The goal is to create a real startup focused on solving one or more of the sustainable development goals.
Read about the sustainable development goals here: https://sdgcompass.org/
- Between 16-25 years of age.
- Have the time to create a real startup.
- Able to work in different settings, and willing to learn how to work online with a team from all over the world.
- Have the time to use 10-35 hours each week from April-August and the time it takes to create a real startup after the program.
- All countries can apply
- You apply as an individual, not as a team.
- There will be 3 rounds in the application process, which will pick out the 6 teams that will be working together at the end of March.
- The program goes from April 2nd - August 26th.
- Online to August 12th before you arrive Oslo that day.
Who are we looking for?
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving the world problems.
- People who are willing to make time for creating a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
What do you get?
- All expenses covered (Flight, food and accommodations)
- Mentors, access to investors, and some of the best talents under 25 years in the world in your team.
- A new way of creating startups.
- A golden chance to create a real startup tackling the sustainable development goals.
- Learn to work online, with a diverse team.